Scrappin’ Sports Stuff is looking for a team of creative people with a variety of skills and styles that can create Sports layouts and projects that can be highlighted on our website. Previous design team experience is not necessary.
Design team submissions accepted September 11, 2009 – October 11, 2009. The design team will be chosen and will be contacted by October 15th.
This call is limited to US residents only.
To apply please send the following to Kathy@ScrappinStuff.com:
- Name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- We want to see a representative sample of your work to include 3 layouts, 1 altered item, mini album or card. Previously published projects are acceptable. We want to see your best work. Please send your submissions as JPEG or PDF files not larger than 200kb each.
- Tell us about you, what you can bring to our design team and what sports you scrapbook.
- Include links to your blog or personal website (if you have one) and any online galleries where your work is displayed (include user id’s where necessary)
- Any scrapbook/paper crafting message boards that you actively participate in. (include user id’s where necessary)
- Tell us about your experience with other design teams (current or past) and any other related experience you have. If you are currently on other design teams, please comment on why you want to be on more than one design team. How will you ensure you meet your commitments to our design team?
Design Team Requirements:
- Submit a total of 2 projects per month. They can be layouts, cards, altered projects, mini albums or home décor items. For each project submitted, you must include a materials list and step by step instructions for the layout, card or project.
- All projects should contain at least 80% of products that can be purchased on our site.
- Projects must be submitted prior to the monthly deadline.
- Contribute an article (technique, sketch, product review, etc.) for our monthly newsletter. Article will be required once during your term.
- Be able to commit to a 6 month term (November 2009 – April 2009)
- Sign and return the design team contract and provide a short bio of yourself and a head shot by October 31, 2009.
- Promote Scrappin’ Sports Stuff on your blog (by including a link), and in signatures in other forums, where permitted.
Design Team Benefits
- You will receive an array of products (“kit”) each month during the commitment period. Any item used from your personal collection is appreciated, but are done so at your own expense.
- DT Members receive 30% off of orders placed in the www.ScrappinStuff store (up to $50 per month) and free shipping on those orders as long as they are shipped with their monthly “kits”.
- Your bio, picture and gallery will be featured on the Scrappin’ Sports Stuff website as a design team member.
- You retain all of your work and may submit your work for publication, post in other galleries, etc.