Indoor cycling is a form of high-intensity exercise that involves using a stationary exercise bicycle in a classroom setting. Ultra-endurance athlete Jonathan Goldberg developed the concept of indoor cycling classes in the 1980s. Spinning® (a trademarked program) was later introduced by Mad Dogg Athletics, Inc
- Four photos
- Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Blackberry Swirl
- Creative Impressions – Turn Mounts – Primary
- Karen Foster – Weight Lifting Cardstock Stickers
- Karen Foster – Workout Collage Paper
- Jolee’s® – Personal Training Le Grande Dimensional Stickers
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam Brush
- Deco Art Paint – Dazzling Metallics – Glorious Gold
- Black Ink Pad
- Red Ink Pad
- Cardstock – Dark Orange
- Four Red Brads
- 7 Gypsies – Gaffer Tape in Black
- 7 Gypsies – Gaffer Tape in Red
- Black Permanent Marker
- Three Pieces of Ribbon
- Paint clipboard with gold paint on both sides and edges.
- Cut a 12” wide x 7” tall piece of Blackberry Swirl. Tear along long edges and adhere to clipboard.
- Cut a 12” wide x 6” tall piece of Workout Collage paper. Tear along long edges. Distress torn edges with red ink pad and adhere to clipboard.
- Apply stickers to the bottom of the clipboard.
- Apply a strip of black gaffer tape, then apply a strip of red gaffer tape.
- Trim two photos to 2” wide x 4” tall. Adhere to clipboard.
- Trim photo to 4 ½” wide x 3” tall and mount on Blackberry Swirl. Secure red turn mounts on each corner with red brads. Adhere to clipboard.
- Apply stationary bike sticker from Personal Training Le Grande Dimensional Stickers.
- Cut a 2 ½” x ¼” piece of orange cardstock. Write a message on it with the black marker and adhere to clipboard.
- Cut a 2 ¼” x ¾” piece of orange cardstock. Write a message on it with the black marker and adhere to clipboard.
- Tie ribbon to the top of the clipboard.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to complete this layout.
Project by Niccole Burns