- Use Spark Paper as layout base.
- Trim 8 x 10 block of – Shine Paper (stars) and distress edges using
- Making Memories Edge Scraper Tool. Adhere to layout.
- Mat photos with Coconut cardstock and adhere to layout with edges touching.
- Adhere large bracket to the right of photos.
- Trim a 2 x 12 inch strip of Shine paper (ledger side), ink edges with Barn Door and adhere below stars paper block.
- Adhere navy blue star border sticker from Elements Stickers below ledger strip.
- Adhere rectangle journal spot from Elements Stickers near photos as shown. Layer navy blue and yellow ticket stickers onto journal spot.
- Adhere title with mixed letters. Sample uses die cut letters from Glow Paper (polka dot side) and letters stamped with Barn Door ink. Thickers make great title letters as well. Stamped letters are attached with Mini Pop Dots.
- Stamp sun embellishment with Black Soot ink onto Bright paper, handcut and adhere with Mini Pop Dots.
Slip Slidin’ Away layout by Jolene Johnston
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)