6×6 Chipboard Album
Note – Everything on this project is inked with pinecone colored ink.
1. Cover each page of the book with one of the patterns of paper, making sure to keep the pattern consistent on opposing pages.
2. Cut three 3×6 strips in three different pattern papers and use them to add pockets to three of the pages (refer to photos).
3. Cut and cover three chipboard tags and add them to the pocket pages.
4. Cut and add your photo mats, making the mats ¼” larger than the photos.
5. Mat all the word stickers you choose to use, add ribbon to some of the accents and across some of your photos, and adhere them to random places in the album. Don’t forget to pop-dot some of them (see photos for suggestions).
It’s A Boy Thing 6×6 Tag Album by Lisa Frayne