A Boy’s Life Layout by Lisa Frayne
- Use the numbers and letters side of the Build paper as the background.
- Cut a 6 x 12 piece of the plaid side of the Sports paper and adhere it towards the bottom of the layout (see photo for placement).
- Cut a large half circle (#13 on the large coluzzle template) out of the toy side of the Play Date paper and adhere it to the upper left hand corner of the layout.
- Cut a smaller circle (#4 on the large coluzzle template) out of the turquoise side of the Build paper and adhere it to the right of the Play Date circle (see photo for placement).
- Cut a smaller half circle (#2 on the large coluzzle template) out of the toy side of the Play Date paper and adhere to the lower left hand corner of the layout.
- Mat a favorite 3.5 x 3.5 photo in cream (3.75 x 3.75) and orange (4 x 4) cardstock. Wrap a piece of turquoise ribbon around the bottom of the photo and adhere the red fun-loving sticker to the left hand side of the ribbon. Attach this photo to the large Build paper circle.
- Cut the square out of the Accent Cuts that says A Boy’s Life and mat it in turquoise cardstock. Adhere it to the circle cut out of the Play Date paper. Adhere the red airplane chipboard accent in the upper left hand corner of the title (see photo for placement).
- Mat three of your favorite 3 x 3 photos in cream (3.25 x 3.25) and red (3.5 x 3.5) cardstock. Adhere across the plaid Sports paper.
- Adhere the Boys will be boys chipboard accent to the upper right hand side of the small Play Date circle.
- Add the orange car chipboard accent to the lower right hand side of the layout.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)