- Start with sheet of black cardstock for your base.
- Add 11-1/2×11-1/2″ piece of Moxxie – Strike Paper (dot side up) centered on base. (I distressed the edges before adhering.)
- Add 10″ section of bowling pins with blue background cut from backside of Moxxie – Let’s Bowl Paper about 1″ from top of page.
- Below pin strip, add three photos. (Mine are cropped 3×6, 3×6, and 4×6.)
- Add three border stickers from Moxxie – Bowling Border Cardstock Sticker as shown below photos. (I adhered the bottom strip with pop dots to add dimension.)
- To left of border strips, add large red sticker from Moxxie – Bowling Element Cardstock Sticker. (I adhered with pop dots.)
Rock Star Layout by Lisa Frayne
- Use the star side of the Punk Plaid glitter paper as your background.
- Cut a 6 x 12 piece of the words side of the I Love Rock and Roll glitter paper and adhere it an inch and a half from the bottom of your page.
- Cut a half circle out of the fleur-de-lis side of the Rock Star No Doubt glitter paper and adhere it to the upper left hand corner of your page.
- Cut a smaller full circle out of the guitar side of the Rock My World glitter paper and adhere it to the right of the half circle.
- Cut a small half circle out of the guitar side of the Rock My World glitter paper and adhere it to the lower left side of your page.
- Cut the Rockin’ Out square out of the Rock Star Rockin’ Out glitter paper and adhere it on top of the half circle in the upper left hand corner of your page.
- Mat a favorite 4 x 3.5 photo in white (4.25 x 3.75) and orange (4.5 x 4) cardstock. Adhere it to the left of the guitar in the Rockin’ Out square.
- Adhere the Rock On, Queen of Rock, and Live Love Rock chipboard accents around the circle in the upper right hand side of the page.
- Cut out the Rock Star square out of the Rock Star Rockin’ Out glitter paper and adhere under your 4 x 3.5 photo.
- Mat a favorite 3 x 3.5 photo on white (3.25 x 3.75) and green (3.5 x 4) cardstock and adhere it next to the Rock Star square.
- Mat a favorite 4 x 3.5 photo in white (4.25 x 3.75) and orange (4.5 x 4) cardstock. Adhere it to the right of the 3 x 3.5 photo.
- Adhere the Welcome to my live performance chipboard embellishment under the Rock Star square.
- Adhere the You Rock chipboard embellishment to the bottom right of your page.
Forever in our Hearts Card by Stephanie Ackerman
Use pre-made card and cut green cardstock to fit card front
Cut pattern paper slightly smaller and ink with brown ink
Attach to card base
Cut pattern paper 5 ½” x 4” and ink with brown ink
Cut a mat from black cardstock and adhere
Add to card front
Adhere sentiment sticker to green and black cardstock
Add sentiment to card front
A Day to Celebrate Card by Carolyn Lontin
Stamped ticket image or ticket die cut
Start with a white pre-made card
Trim Imaginisce – Kaboom! Paper to fit pre-made card
Trim a piece of Imaginisce – Come One! Come All! Paper about 2″ high
Add star from Best Creation – Loops & Scoops – Fun Zone Glitter Paper using a pop dot
Add balloons from Best Creation – Loops & Scoops Glitter Element Stickers
Add ticket on top of star die cut
Add Stickles around the edge of the star