- Laser Lady – Cheerleader Title Laser Cut
- Moxxie – Cheer Red/Blue Paper
- PNM – Cheerleading Circles
- Moxxie – Ticket To Ride Paper
- Jenni Bowlin – Red Lined Ledger Paper
- Jillibean – Game Day Chili – Game Day Bite Size Bits
I like to use pops of glitter paper, so I always keep some around in different shades to use with various punches to embellish and layer.
Other items used:
- Scallop shape border punched out of red glitter paper
- Round circle punch used on silver glitter paper to border the “Game On” Theresa Collins circle.
- Five stars punched out of silver glitter paper.
- Five small hearts punched out of red paper.
- Two red pom-poms I had on hand from the craft store.
I trimmed the beige and red Jenni Bowlin paper so the red cheer word paper could act as a frame. Place the red glitter border as shown. Cut the “All Star Year” journal card from Jilliibean Game Day paper.
Layer with Cheerleader laser cut as shown, adding finishing touches of ticket from Moxie Ticket to Ride paper, glitter star and three tiny hearts.
Added a touch of journaling and was done!