If the Crown Fits Frame by Niccole Burns
· Adorn It – If the Crown Fits Paper, 1 Piece
· Adorn It – Once Upon A Time Paper, 1 Piece
- Wooden Frame
- Paper Trimmer
- Black Ink
- Pink Ink
- Black Paint
- Foam Brush
- Round Corner Punch
- Zebra Print Duck Tape
- One 4×6 Photo
- Paint the wooden frame with blank paint.
- Cut two 3” pieces of the zebra tape and wrap them around the frame.
- Trace half of the frame on the back of the Once Upon A Time paper and cut it out. Distress with black ink, apply two pink crown brads and adhere.
- Cut out “If the crown fits” and round the corners with punch. Distress with pink ink then black ink. Adhere.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)