Usually my layouts have a lot of journaling and include a title. However, this layout is missing both since it was a continuation of another layout I completed from the same outing. Since it will follow the other layout in an album, no title or journaling was needed. The photos tell the story for this one.
- Start with sheet of black cardstock for your base.
- Add 11-1/2×11-1/2″ piece of Moxxie – Strike Paper (dot side up) centered on base. (I distressed the edges before adhering.)
- Add 10″ section of bowling pins with blue background cut from backside of Moxxie – Let’s Bowl Paper about 1″ from top of page.
- Below pin strip, add three photos. (Mine are cropped 3×6, 3×6, and 4×6.)
- Add three border stickers from Moxxie – Bowling Border Cardstock Sticker as shown below photos. (I adhered the bottom strip with pop dots to add dimension.)
- To left of border strips, add large red sticker from Moxxie – Bowling Element Cardstock Sticker. (I adhered with pop dots.)
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)