Bowling is one of my favorite ways to have some family fun and this layout is the perfect solution to scrap your bowling photos.
- Start with sheet of black cardstock for your base.
- Cut Moxxie – Let’s Bowl Paper (frame side up) down to 2-1/2×11-1/2 and adhere toward left side of layout leaving 1/4″ border.
- Next, adhere 4-1/2×12 section of Moxxie – Strike Paper (dot side up).
- Next to dots, add 1/2″ red section cut from the bottom of Moxxie – Strike Paper.
- Complete background by adding 4×11-1/2″ section of Moxxie – Strike Paper (floor side) leaving 1/4″ border around three sides as shown.
- Add three border sticker strips from Moxxie – Bowling Border Cardstock Sticker as shown on layout. (Two to left of dot section, one inside red 1/2″ strip.)
- Add two 4×6 or four 3×4 photos inside dot strip. I used four smaller photos and adhered one with pop dots to showcase it.
- Add photo tab sticker from Moxxie – Bowling Element Cardstock Sticker to corner of one photo.
- In upper right corner, from Moxxie – Bowling Border Cardstock Sticker add border sticker as shown topped with strip of bowling ball border (adhered with pop dots to add dimension).
- Add 4×6 photo to “floor” section of page.
- Add title just below photo using combination of stickers from Moxxie – Bowling Element Cardstock Sticker and alphabet stickers from Best Creation – Rock Star Combo Stickers.
- Journal below title.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)