I get a kick out of how thrilled kid’s look when they’re sitting on the bench during a game!
I loved this picture of my daughter and wanted to do something special with it…. that’s when I found Craft Sassy and made the picture into Scrapbook Paper!
Can’t find the paper your looking for? Craft Sassy will print anything you want on Scrapbook Paper. It was really easy and makes for a quick layout. Printed on acid and lignin free paper with environment-friendly inks, they offer paper in 12″ x 12″, 8.5″ x 11″, 8″ x 8″ and 6″ x 6″.
To make the background paper, I opened my photograph in Photoshop Elements and adjusted the opacity so it wouldn’t be too dark. Then I uploaded it to the Craft Sassy Printshop and in 1 week I had this gorgeous background paper.
I added a few small pictures and a title and have a quick and simple, yet outstanding layout.
Imagine the Possibilities!
- Scan and print your child’s favorite blanket, or fabric from your wedding dress.
- Create scrapbook paper from vacation photos — a spectacular sunset or your footprints in the sand.
- Document special handwriting on a one-of-a-kind scrapbook paper.
- Scan and print your child’s artwork for amazing background papers.
- Print your family crest or a decorator fabric for unique shadowboxes or home accessories.
Your design options are unlimited! Try some custom designs today and fill your scrapbook with images of your life! Visit Craft Sassy today and check out everything they offer.