For this cheerleading layout Heather tore a piece of Flair Designs patterned paper at an angle as well as a strip of patterned paper from the same line to use as a background. She then used Flair Design cardstock stickers for the photo corners to frame the picture. The poem is on vellum paper that is glued down and then she used cardstock stickers that look like brads and turns for the corners. Prima flowers were layered and a button was used for the flower center.
- Creative Imaginations Stunts Paper
- Flair Designs Paper-All Star Collection
- Creative Imaginations – Cheer 12×12 Cardstock Sticker
- Flair Designs Cardstock Stickers
- Quick Quotes Journaling Poem
- HOTP “Brad Buddies”-Cheerleader
- Prima Essentials Flowers
Click Here for printable directions and to order all the product you will need to create this layout.
Layout by Design Team Member Heather Pittman