For this layout Heather inked around the entire border with the fluid chalk. She then used stickles on the flower petals, the center brads and around the border of the brown cardstock. Heather used a Martha Stewart paper punch to create the lattice edge on the patterned paper that goes across the middle of the layout. Then distressed the edges of the ticket with the same fluid chalk used for the layout border.
- Adorn it “Cowgirl Tough” paper
- Love Elsie Ribbon
- Glue Dots
- Karen Foster Treasure Brads “Cowboy”
- Martha Stewart Lattice Punch
- Karen Foster “Cowgirl” stacked statements
- Tim Holtz Distress Stickles “Picket Fence”
- Jenni Bowlin Tickets
- Cats Eye Fluid Chalk “Rouge”
- Creative Imaginations Cowgirl Up Layered glitter stickers
- Brown cardstock
- Heidi Grace Design flowers
- Sketch by 52 sketches
Layout by Heather Pittman
Click Here to order the products you’ll need to create this layout, along with printable instructions.