Need to add a lot of pictures to your layout? Niccole created this great 2-Page Martial Arts layout using 7 photos!
- Seven photos
- Karen Foster – Karate Cardstock Stickers
- Karen Foster – Karate Collage Paper
- MOSD – Karate Stick Ons
- Moxxie – Black Belt Paper
- Moxxie – Honor Paper
- Moxxie – Karate Rub-on
- Paper Trimmer
- Two Pieces of Cardstock – White
- Cardstock – Black
- Cardstock – Red
- Cut Honor Paper in half vertically. Fold top left corner and bottom right corner of one piece. Fold top right corner and bottom left corner of the other piece.
- Cut Black Belt Paper in half vertically. Fold top left corner and bottom right corner of one piece. Fold top right corner and bottom left corner of the other piece.
- Adhere to white cardstock.
- Cut two 3 ½” x 6” pieces of Karate Collage Paper. Adhere.
- Trim photo to 3” x 4 ½” and mount on black cardstock.
- Cut six 1” squares of red cardstock. Apply rub-ons.
- Cut two 5” x 1 ½” pieces of black cardstock. Adhere three squares to each piece. Adhere to layout.
- Trim two photos to 2” x 5” and adhere to layout.
- Apply stickers.
- Apply Karate Stick On.
- Trim four photos to 3” x 4” and adhere to layout.
Martial Arts Layout by Niccole Burns