This great Soccer layout by Tanya Smith uses several photos to highlight the game!
- Green cardstock
- Frances Meyer Soccer paper
- Adorn it Into the Net CS stickers
- Felt Fusion Soccer border
- Black ric rac
- LYB Journal tablet Sports
- A needle & Thread
- Pop dots
- Black Pen
- Black alpha stickers
- Print four photos and trim to different sizes
- Trim Soccer paper to similar sizes as photos
- Create Title on Journaling box using alpha stickers then use pen to finish.
- Put pop dots under box and place it in the center of green CS. Arrange photos and papers on cardstock allowing for a uniform border around photos then adhere.
- Place stickers on the soccer paper and hand stitch around the edges. I usually use a push pin to make the holes then follow with needle and thread.
- Cut felt Fusion and ric rac and attach to CS.
- Draw a double border around the journaling block and the edge of the LO.
Great Job Layout by Tanya Smith
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)