For extra fun on this layout I used a tiny “x” stamp from a set of clear alphabet stamps to fill in the check boxes on my journaling spot. I highlighted one check box in red for when the wheel fell off my son’s car. Yikes!
- Scrappin’ Sports – Playing the Game Paper
- Scrappin’ Sports – Defining Racing Paper
- Eyelet Outlet – Racing Checkered Flag Brads
- Adorn It – Race Metal Accents
- Griff’s Shortcuts – Pinewood Derby Title
- LYB – Say What? Journal Tablets – Family
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Charcoal
- myStampBOX stamp
- American Crafts Slick Writer
- Oriental Trading Ribbon
- Use Playing the Game Paper as layout base.
- Trim 3″ x 12″ strip of a second sheet of Playing the Game Paper (reverse side) and adhere to top of layout.
- Trim 4″ x 12″ strip of Defining Racing Paper and adhere below Playing the Game Paper.
- Adhere ribbon borders to layout where patterned papers meet.
- Adhere Pinewood Derby Title on Defining Racing Paper.
- Adhere photos with edges touching.
- Trim top portion from journaling card, inks the edges and adhere to layout.
- Stamp the letter “x” in journaling card checkboxes. Write journaling notes.
- Adhere Race Metal Accent and Racing Checkered Flag Brad as shown.
Pinewood Derby Layout by Jolene Johnston
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this layout.