Spring is here and it’s getting warm everywhere, but I’m sure that you all still have pictures from the winter to Scrap and a snow day is wonderful when you have a puppy to share it with.
- Black Cardstock
- Pattern paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
- Stickers: LYB Generation Z Favorite Pieces Cardstock Stickers
- Clear shapes: LYB Generation Z Clear Cut Shapes
- Punch: EKSuccess
- Brads: Creative Impressions
- Use black cardstock for base of layout.
- Cut pattern paper to 11 1/2” x 11 1/2” and adhere to cardstock.
- Mat 3 photos to black cardstock and adhere.
- Added punch strip to top of layout.
- Mat stickers on black cardstock and adhere to top of clear elements.
- Die cut snowflake, title and date from Cricut, Designers Calendar.
- Select several acrylic pieces and add to layout, journaling on one.
Layout by Stephanie Ackerman
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this layout.