- Cardstock: Black
- Pattern paper: Stamping Station
- Punch: EKSuccess
- Die Cuts: ProvoCraft Cricut Expression, Sports Mania
- Brads: Creative Impressions
- Other: Machine stitching
- Use black cardstock as base of the layout.
- Cut pattern paper into 2 strips, each 3×12.
- Add a 6×12 strip of white cardstock between the pattern paper.
- Cut a strip of black cardstock 1×12 then use a punch along one edge.
- Sew to the layout.
- Add oversized photo to layout.
- Die cut title from Cricut cartridge.
- Die cut karate border from Cricut cartridge.
- Add a journaling black and mount on black cardstock.
- Attach with brads.
- Add tickets.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you’ll need to create this layout
Discipline, Strength, Honor Layout By Stephanie Ackerman