Amy had so many photos from this special event and it was very easy to use them all while keeping the focus on them with just a few themed Scout items from the store.
- It Takes Two – Webelos Neckerchief Paper (2 sheets)
- Eyelet Outlet – Fleur de lie – Gold Brads
- Navy Blue cardstock
- Red cardstock
- black pen
- Start with two sheets of It Takes Two – Webelos Neckerchief Paper for the base. Position them so that the Webelo patches are in opposite corners.
- Mat larger photos with white cardstock. Highlight one photo by double matting with navy and then white. Adhere photos across center of page.
- *The three smaller photos in the upper corner were printed as a collage with a white border. After trimming, they are adhered to the page.
- Trim navy blue cardstock and red cardstock into strips then layer them and adhere at ends of photos.
- Add two Eyelet Outlet – Fleur de lie – Gold Brads to the cardstock strips on each side of the small row of photos in the upper left hand corner.
- Add title above photos on right hand page.
- Add date (or simple journaling) along red cardstock strips.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.
Parvuli Dei layout by Amy Wheeler