Be sure to check out the Custom Wordbooks in the store!! Now you can have your own custom word book or name book. MOSD’s chipboard Expressions are FUN to use! Cover with paper, stamp, ink, or paint. You choose the word that best suits your needs! Words up to 7 letters work best. Books measure 5.75″ x 11″ – depending on the number of letters. Shorter words/names will produce shorter books. The best thing about MOSD’s Build A Book system is you trim to size after picking your letters. Comes with printed instructions on how to cut and assemble your book.
Pattern paper in gym colors
Ribbon in gym colors
Note: Everything for this project needs to be inked
- Assemble the album following the directions that come with the Custom Wordbook.
- Cover the pages of the album, alternating the different pattern papers.
- Cut different size circles out of the pattern papers. Adhere circles randomly on the pages and cut to fit (see photos for examples).
- Print the name of the gym on white cardstock using your computer or rub-ons. Mat in black and silver, pop-dot, and adhere to the letter G.
- Cut appropriate words out of the Stamping Station Gymnastics paper. Mat in black, attach ribbon, pop-dot, and randomly adhere on the pages (see photos for examples).
- Mat photos in white and black and adhere to pages of the album.
- Adhere additional embellishments throughout the album (see photo for examples).
- Attach ribbon to the rings of the Custom Wordbook.
For printable instructions click the link below.