We all have fun at the parks and if you’re like me you have a ton of park pictures to scrapbook. Here is a layout idea that is bright and fun!
Bo-Bunny – Roughin’ It Nature Paper
Bo-Bunny – Roughin’ It In the Woods Paper
Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Blackberry Swirl
Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Grapefruit Bliss
Bazzill Canvas Cardstock – Festive
Reminisce – Unwritten Journal Tablet
Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Chestnut Roan
EK Success – Binding Edge Edger Punch
Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock
QuicKutz Katie Grand font
Cricut Going Places cartridge
American Crafts Slick Writer
- Use Grapefruit and Festive cardstock sheets as layout base as shown.
- Cut one strip each of orange and yellow dot cardstock that measure 2×12 inches. (You can also use plain cardstock as well.) Use Binding Edge punch on both and adhere to layout as shown.
- Cut 6×12 stip of In the Woods paper. Ink edges with Chestnut Roan ink and adhere to left side of layout along punched border.
- Die cut title letters from Blackberry Swirl cardstock and adhere to In the Woods paper panel.
- Mat a selected photo with Blackberry Swirl and adhere below title.
- Using Going Places cartridge, die cut a large label shape from Nature paper. Ink edges. Trim the shape vertically in half and adhere across the center of the layout, making sure the edges line up.
- Mat selected photos with Blackberry Swirl and attach to label shape halves.
- Select a horizontal journaling card from Unwritten notepad. Choose two horizontal photos and trim to the same width as the journaling card. Adhere all three items to layout along punched border with journaling card in the center. Add journaling.
- If necessary, use additional strips of inked In the Woods paper above and below photo grouping to fill in any gaps.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.