Coach Dad layout by Amy Wheeler
ANM – Mini Pop Dots
- Start with sheet of Bo-Bunny – Block Party Sparkler Paper for your base.
- Add two photos, angled and slightly overlapping to the center of your page. I used a 5×7 and a 4×6.
- Cut circle from sheet of Bo-Bunny – Block Party Jamboree Paper and adhere in lower right corner of photo on the right side of the page.
- Add stickers from Bo-Bunny – Block Party 12″x12″ Sticker to embellish your page. I selected photo corners for the upper corners of my photos, a border strip for the bottom edge of my photos, an arrow, a star, and circles to accent my page. Raise some of these elements up with ANM – Mini Pop Dots.
- Journal on one of the “rays” of the base paper.
- Add title below journaling using a mix of alpha stickers from Bo-Bunny – Block Party 12″x12″ Sticker and
- Thickers – Chipboard Letterman – Sapphire.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)