- Paint the edges and tops of all four canvases.
- Cut an 11 ½ x 11 ½ piece of the Carefree Stripe paper and attach to the 12 x 12 canvas.
- Cut a large circle out of the Carefree Dots paper and attach to the middle of the left hand side of the canvas. Cut two more partial circles and attach to the upper right hand side and lower right hand corner of the canvas (refer to photo for placement).
- Use a hot glue gun to attach the three 3 x 3 canvases to the left hand side of the 12 x 12 canvas.
- Cut a 3 x 3 piece of the Carefree Stripe paper and attach it to the top 3 x 3 canvas. Attach the inner tube sticker to the center of this canvas.
- Mat a favorite 2 x 2 photo in white (2 ¼ x 2 ¼ – White really makes your photos pop!), orange (2 ½ x 2 ½), and blue (2 ¾ x 2 ¾) cardstock. Attach to the center of the middle 3 x 3 canvas.
- Cut a 3 x 3 piece of the Carefree Stripe paper and attach it to the bottom 3 x 3 canvas. Attach the swim trunks sticker to the center of this canvas.
- Mat a favorite 5 x 7 photo in white (5 ½ x 7 ¼), orange (5 ½ x 7 ½), and blue (5 ¾ x 7 ¾) cardstock. Wrap ribbon around the bottom of the photo. Attach the flip flops sticker to the right hand side of the ribbon. Attach the photo to the middle of the canvas.
- Attach the Makin’ A Splash sticker underneath the focal point photo.
Make a Splash 3D Canvas Photo Display by Lisa Frayne
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)