Is your child having a Birthday Bowling Party? Here is an idea for the invitations!
- Make your card out of the At the Lanes Collage paper.
- Cut a 2 ½ inch x whatever length your card is out of the Bowling Lanes paper. Adhere to the bottom of the card.
- Cut a half circle out of the Strike paper and adhere it to the left hand side of the card.
- Pop dot the Bowling sticker across the bottom of the card (see photo for placement).
- Print You’re Invited on your printer. Mat in the Strike paper and pop dot above the Bowling sticker (see photo for placement).
- Pop dot the red bowling ball and three bowling pin stickers to the upper left hand corner of the card (see photo for placement).
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)