“Buds” Layout by Amy Wheeler
I loved the dog accents that came in the Crate Paper “Toy Box” line. I found these photos of my boys with our dog and pulled together this super simple page. It was a fun way to use several types of embellishments from this line.
- Start with sheet of Crate Paper – Toy Box Games Paper for your base (woodgrain pattern).
- Trim 1/2″-1″ off the sides of three 4×6 photos and adhere staggered and overlapping down left 2/3 of page.
- In upper right hand corner, create embellishment grouping with stickers from Crate Paper – Toy Box Phrase Stickers and a brad (I used the “3” since there were three subjects on my page) fromCrate Paper – Toy Box Sew Brads. Journal date inside label sticker.
- Cut journaling card from Crate Paper – Toy Box Accent Cuts (I used the one with the dog toy to fit my “dog” theme) and adhere to lower part of layout slightly overlapping two lower photos. Journal on card.
- Add chipboard embellishments from Crate Paper – Toy Box 12″x12″ Chipboard Accents and Crate Paper – Toy Box Layered Chipboard as shown on layout.
- Add title to right of journaling card using Crate Paper – Toy Box 12″x12″ Alpha Labels. (Since I had a short title, I layered mine using two different colors of stickers to give a shadow effect.)
- Select three phrase stickers from Crate Paper – Toy Box 12″x12″ Alpha Labels and add under lowest photo on layout.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)