A great idea to make your own Gift Card Holder
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Imaginisce – Come One! Come All! Paper
- Imaginisce – Step Right Up Paper
- Imaginisce – Hot Buttered Popcorn! Paper
- Stickers: Imaginisce
- Gift card holder: Bare Elements
- Ribbon: Offray
- Circle Cutter: Kreaxions
- This little item is a fabulous way to showcase a photo or perhaps give someone a gift card or a ticket to an upcoming event!
- Using Imaginisce Circus themed papers, I first covered the book with the reverse side of Come One Come All, cutting 2 pieces to fit the front and back. A strip of cardstock was used as the binding edge.
- Cut the Come One Come All print 5” x 5” and mat with cardstock, then adhere it to the front cover.
- Using a strip of tickets cut from the Step Right Up paper, I cut around each ticket and matted the final strip on cardstock.
- Cutting ribbon to fit the book, I adhered it to the back side of the ticket strip and mounted this piece across the center, allowing the excess ribbon to be tied into a bow.
- Using Hot Buttered Popcorn, I cut 2 pieces to fit the interior, then cut 2 small strips for the bottom of each page. Using the reverse side, I matted each with red cardstock for some additional dimension.
- I cut 2 small and one large circle with my circle cutter, then added 3 canvas stickers on top.
- Cutting a mat to fit inside the window, I then created a ticket and adhered that in place.
Think how great this would look with a real ticket to the circus included!!
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)