Go Big Kev layout by Amy Wheeler
The SEI “I’m An Athlete” line had the BEST baseball themed paper for the perfect layout of my little all-star. I used the line to document Kevin’s first attempt as pitcher in Minor League (a.k.a. “kid pitch”).
**I used Allison Davis’ one-page sketch for July from www.SketchSupport.com.**
- Start with sheet of SEI – Fastball Paper (baseball) for the base of your layout.
- Trim sheet of Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Date Swirl down to 11-1/2″ square, round corners and adhere on top of base.
- Cut two 3×6 and one 2-3/4 x 5-3/4 sections of paper from SEI – Fastball Paper (baseball).
- Cut one 3×6 and two 2-3/4 x 5-3/4 sections of paper from SEI – Diamond Paper (fence).
- Round corners of all six pieces and layer into three sections.
- Arrange layered pieces alternating in color as shown.
- Top layered pieces with three photos trimmed 2×2 (2 photos) and 3-1/2 x 2-1/2 as shown.
- Add title above photos using assortment of alphas.
- Use scrap strips from Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Date Swirl to make journal strips.
- Outline journal strips and adhere in upper left corner of patterned paper sections and in lower right corner.
- Cut star shape from SEI – Fastball Paper, using blue b-side and adhere in lower left corner of patterned paper section. (Before adhering, I hand stitched a border around the edge of the star.)
- Top star with die cut “go team” pennant from SEI – I’m an Athlete Die-cut Accents .
- Using Creative Impressions – Round Brads – Silver, form a swirly design coming out of bottom of star.
- Add baseball from SEI – I’m an Athlete Foam Stickers to edge of pennant over star.
- Accent page as shown with yellow stars from SEI – I’m an Athlete Foam Stickers.
**Note: I used the star shape on the packaging for SEI – I’m an Athlete Die-cut Accents for the template to draw/cut my star shape.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)