Football Layout by Lisa Frayne
Black or brown ink
Note – I inked the photo mats with black ink to give it that dirty football look. I also matted all stickers in black cardstock to really make them pop off the page.
1. Use the Reminisce Football Paper as the background.
2. Put the Reminisce Football Die Cut on a diagonal from the lower left hand corner to the upper right hand corner of the background, making sure the stitches on the football are on the top.
3. Pop dot the Football sticker in the upper left hand corner of the page.
4. Adhere the Victory sticker underneath it.
5. Mat a favorite 3 ½ x 3 ½ photo in white (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) and black (4 x 4) cardstock and adhere it to the upper right hand side of the page.
6. Adhere the Game Day sticker to the left of this photo.
7. Pop dot the Blitz sticker underneath the Game Day sticker.
8. Mat two more favorite 3 ½ x 3 ½ photos in white (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) cardstock. Mat these two photos together in black (4 x 7 ¾) cardstock and adhere them to the lower right hand side of the page.
9. Pop dot the We are the Champions sticker to the left of these photos.
10. Adhere the Tackle sticker underneath the We are the Champions sticker.