- Karen Foster – Class Act Collage Paper
- Karen Foster – My School Rules Cardstock Stickers
- Karen Foster – School Lockers Paper
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Black Ribbon
- Use the Class Act Collage paper as your background.
- Cut a 1 ¾ x 12 piece of black cardstock and adhere it across the bottom of the page.
- Tear the School Lockers paper on the diagonal and adhere it to the lower left hand corner of the page, over top the strip of black cardstock.
- Cut a 3 ½ x 5 piece of black cardstock and adhere it to the upper left hand corner of the page. Pop dot the Getting The Grade, First Day of School, and Brainiac cardstock stickers and adhere them to the black rectangle (see photo for exact placement).
- Mat a favorite 3 ½ x 5 school photo in white (3 ¾ x 5 1/4) and black (4 x 5 ½) cardstock. Wrap a piece of black ribbon around the bottom of the photo and adhere it underneath the black rectangle. Pop dot the It Helps Me Study cardstock sticker on the lower left hand corner of this photo.
- Mat two more favorite 3 ½ x 5 school photos in white (3 ¾ x 5 ½) and black (5 ½ x 8 ) cardstock. Wrap a piece of the black ribbon around the top photo and adhere these photos to the right hand side of the page. Pop dot the Books cardstock sticker on the right hand corner of the top photo.
- Pop dot the My School Rules cardstock sticker underneath these photos (see photo for exact placement).
School Layout by Lisa Frayne
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)