As quick and easy to make as it is sweet!
- Karen Foster – Ballet Class Paper
- Karen Foster – Ballerina Collage Paper
- Karen Foster – Beautiful Ballerina Cardstock Stickers
- Brown Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- 5 x 7 canvas
- Rose color ribbon
- Cut a 5 x 7 piece of the Ballet Class paper and use it to cover the canvas.
- Cut a 5 x 7 piece of the Ballerina Collage paper and tear it on the diagonal. Adhere this piece to the lower left hand corner of the canvas.
- Mat a favorite 3 ½ x 3 ½ ballet photo in white (3 ¾ x 3 ¾) and brown (4 x 4) cardstock. Adhere the photo in the middle of the top half of the canvas.
- Pop dot the Beautiful Ballerina cardstock sticker and center it underneath your photo.
- Punch two holes in the upper left and right hand corners of the canvas. Run a piece of ribbon through the holes and tie a bow to hang it from.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)