When you are short on time for scrapping and have more photos of an event than you know what to with, try creating a photo collage. For my “Game On!” layout, I edited my many photos of family fun basketball in our driveway into two 5×7 photo collages. Then, using SEI’s “I’m An Athlete” line, I selected fun products that allowed my photos to remain the focus of the layout. The basketball court background paper worked perfectly!
alphabet stickers (I used Varsity Thickers by American Crafts)
- Start with sheet of SEI – Court Paper (court side) for your base.
- Create a 7-1/2″x10-1/2″ mat from SEI – Quarterback Paper(b/w type) for your two 5″x7″ photos and adhere at an angle as shown. .
- Add pennant diecut strip from SEI – I’m an Athlete Borders across top left corner of layout.
- Cut tickets from sheet of SEI – I’m an Athlete Score Paperand adhere in lower left corner of layout.
- Add b/w stripe journal box from SEI – I’m an Athlete Die-cut Accentsjust above tickets.
- Accent journal box with foam basketball sticker from SEI – I’m an Athlete Foam Stickers.
- Add basketball goal sticker from SEI – I’m an Athlete Foam Stickers in upper right corner of journal box.
- Add title above journaling box.
- To complete the layout, add two stars from SEI – I’m an Athlete Die-cut Accentsto lower right corner of photo mat.
Game On! Layout by Amy Wheeler