- Use a 12 x 12 piece of black cardstock for the background.
- Cut a 2.5 x 12 piece of red cardstock and adhere it to the top of the page.
- Mat the School Days sticker in red and blue cardstock. Pop dot it to the left hand side of the page red strip.
- Adhere the Best of Times sticker in the middle of the red strip. Mat the School Spirit sticker in black cardstock and pop dot it under the Best of Times sticker.
- Mat the Absolutely Brilliant sticker in black cardstock and pop dot it to the right hand side of the red strip.
- Mat a 6.25 x 12 piece of the School Rocks paper with blue (6.75 x 12) cardstock and adhere to the middle of the page.
- Mat three favorite 3 x 4.5 photos in white (3.25 x 4.75) cardstock. Mat all three photos in red (10.25 x 5) cardstock. Wrap a piece of red ribbon around the bottom of the photos and adhere the photos in the middle of the School Rocks paper. Pop dot the A+ School sticker in the middle of the far right photo.
- Mat the star strip sticker in red cardstock and adhere to the bottom of the page.
School Days Layout by Lisa Frayne
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)