By layering a word preprinted on a sheet of patterned paper with alpha stickers and a cool die cut, I was able to achieve a great look for this wrestling layout.
Journaling spot sticker
- Start with sheet of black cardstock for your base.
- Cut sheet of Reminisce – Wrestling Paper down to 11-3/4″x11-3/4″ and adhere to base.
- Place three 4×6 photos across page about 1″ from top. (I used three 2-up 4×6 collage prints.)
- Add 1/2″ strip of stripe pattern from Moxxie – Geared Up Paper above and below photos.
- In upper right corner, add three small square stickers from Moxxie – Wrestling Alpha Sticker.
- In lower right hand corner, complete title across “Wrestling” using alpha stickers from Moxxie – Wrestling Alpha Sticker.
- In lower left corner, add Laser Lady – Wrestlers laser diecut.
- To finish layout, add journaling spot sticker under photo on far right.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)