I often find patterned papers that I’d like to use as a background, but if I want to make a 2-page layout, the patterns don’t “flow” together. Moxxie was pretty clever when they planned out their bowling line. They have two sheets that work perfectly together – one with a design in the upper left corner with a coordinating pattern in the lower right corner of another sheet. I used them together on my 2-page layout and the layout came together quickly. I didn’t even need to add a title – it was included on the background paper – “Let’s Bowl!”
- Start with sheet of Moxxie – Let’s Bowl Paper for your left hand page and a sheet of Moxxie – Strike Paper for your right hand page.
- Adhere four 6×4 photos (or collages as I used) across center of layout.
- Cut 1-1/4″ strips from Moxxie – Strike Paper and adhere below row of photos.
- Cut bowling ball border sticker strip from Moxxie – Bowling Border Cardstock Sticker in half lengthwise and add to layout below dot patterned strip.
- Use red negative stickers that were bordering the bowling ball border on Moxxie – Bowling Border Cardstock Sticker just above row of photos.
- Adhere three triangle stickers from Moxxie – Bowling Element Cardstock Sticker as shown above far right corner of photos.
- Journal to the right of the photos.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)