- Start with sheet of Echo Park – Grand Slam Diamond Paper (stitching side) for your base.
- Cut 3/4″ strip of Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper (baseball side) and adhere along bottom edge of layout.
- Trim Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper (stripe side) down to 8×10, fold upper right corner down to show reverse side, and adhere at an angle toward left side of page as shown.
- In upper right corner, add small strips (I used scraps) of Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper (both sides).
- Add “Work Hard, Play Harder” phrase cut from Echo Park – Grand Slam Journaling below strips in upper right corner.
- Along top edge of stripe section in center of layout, add section of banner sticker from Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers.
- Add two photos as shown inside of stripe section. (I cropped two 4×6 photos to shorter lengths.)
- Cut 3 “arrows” from Echo Park – Grand Slam Journaling (scorebox side) and adhere to left of bottom photo. ***See below how I created my arrows.
- To right of photos, add baseball diamond card and blue-outlined journaling card cut from Echo Park – Grand Slam Journaling.
- Accent cards with glove, bat, and star stickers from Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers.
- Add title to baseball diamond card using combination of two alphas. Replace “O” in word of your title with the baseball sticker from Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers.
- Complete layout by journaling on lined journaling card.
***To create “arrows” – I used a photo corner punch and inked the white paper with red ink to give my layout some color. You could also use mist to change the color of the paper. If you do not have a photo corner punch, a similar look could be achieved by either using a square punch or your paper trimmer to cut squares and then cutting them in half to simply create triangles to “point” at the focal point on your page.
Scrappin’ Stuff Supplies:
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Diamond Paper
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Journaling
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers
- Small white alphabet stickers
- Medium red alphabet stickers
- Red ink
- Photo Corner punch