Don’t have much time to scrapbook? Overlays are great for making quick and stunning layouts, like this one from our Design Team Member Jolene Johnston using Beyond Scrapbooks Tae Kwon Do Overlay and Cardstock.
- Print four photographs to fit overlay openings (two squares, two rectangles). Trim to fit.
- Print journaling in an oval shape and trim to fit.
- Adhere all photos and journaling in overlay openings as shown.
- Trim small scraps of cardstock to fit star openings, using two colors for center star. Adhere to back of overlay.
- Adhere entire overlay to white cardstock for stability and to back title area.
Click Here for printable instructions and to purchase the products needed for this layout.