Here’s the male side of the Cowgirl layout that Heather created last week…
For this layout Heather stitched with embroidery floss around the corner star. Then she used the chalk to distress the edges of the tickets and attached them together with brads. Heather used stickles to outline the “B” in the cowboy title and used brushed pewter stickles for the faux metal grommets on the “w” in the title.
- Adorn it “Old West Cowboy” patterned paper
- Ranger Distress stickles in “Brushed Pewter”
- Flair Designs cardstock stickers “Happy Trails”
- Colorbox chalk-dark brown
- Dark brown embroidery floss
- Jenni Bowlin tickets
- Karen Foster Design treasure brads
- Ranger Distress Stickles in “antique linen”
- Adorn it “Wild West” word ribbon
- Adorn it “Cowboy Tough” patterned paper
- Black brads
- Karen Foster stacked statements ‘Cowboy”
Click Here for printable instructions and to order the products you will need to create this layout.