- Five photos
- Creative Imaginations – Cheer 12 x 12 Cardstock Sticker
- Creative Imaginations – Stunts Paper
- Flair Designs – Cheer Words Paper
- Karen Foster – Cheer Trimmings
- Paper Trimmer
- Brown Cardstock – 3 pieces
- Brown Ink
- Bristle Brush
- Corner Punch
- Distress two pieces of brown cardstock with bristle brush and brown ink.
- Cut two pieces of Cheer Words paper to 12” x 4”. Distress and adhere to cardstock.
- Tear bottom right corner and top left corner of Stunts paper. Distress and adhere to cardstock.
- Cut 4 ½” x 6 ½” piece of brown cardstock. Use corner punch to round edges and distress with brown ink.
- Round corners of one photo with punch and adhere to brown piece of cardstock.
- Apply “If it were easy…” sticker.
- Cut piece of ribbon. Fold in half and adhere with sticker.
- Trim four photos to 4” x 5”. Round corner with punch and adhere.
- Cut two pieces of ribbon. Fold in half and adhere with stickers.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)