I absolutely LOVE this door hanger idea from Tanya!
Small wooden rectangle block
Small Chipboard rectangle
- Start with a small wooden rectangle.
- Adhere paper.
- When dry, sand the edges and ink with brown ink.
- Ink edges of stickers and put them in place.
- Ink edges of chipboard & adhere to wooden block
- Adhere black rectangle to chipboard & put MVP in place
- With a black pen draw a double line around the edge of the wooden block & the chipboard rectangle, draw a single line around “I kick therefore I score”
- Lace ribbon through hole, tie in a knot and hang on the doorknob of your choice.
MVP Door Hanger Project by Tanya Smith, Design Team Member