“The Great Outdoors” layout by Amy Wheeler
Although the main theme for Echo Park’s new “Great Outdoors” line is camping, I was able to use it for a simple outdoors layout. LOVE that woodgrain pattern!
- Start with sheet of Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Icon Paper for your base.
- Trim sheet of Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Plaid Paper down to 11-1/2″ square, distress edges and adhere to base.
- Adhere two 4×6 photos slightly overlapping in upper left hand corner.
- Adhere another 4×6 photo as shown in lower right corner.
- Hand cut camper/trees journaling spot from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Journaling and adhere as shown overlapping all three photos.
- Add “The Great Outdoors” sticker from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Stickers over camper on journaling spot. (I used pop dots to add dimension.)
- In upper right corner, add tree sticker from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Stickers . (I used pop dots again.)
- Punch shape from Echo Park – The Great Outdoors Journaling and add in upper left corner as shown.
- Accent punched shape with brown button from October Afternoon – Campfire Buttons. Accent button with twine.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)