My title on this one is a play off of Dr. Suess’ “Thing 1, Thing 2” since we joke that my younger son is my husband’s mini-me.
- Start with a sheet of Echo Park – All Star Court Paper for your base.
- Mat two 4×6 photos on cream cardstock and position as shown.
- Cut journaling card from Echo Park – All Star Journaling and adhere in upper right corner.
- Accent journaling card with yellow star sticker from Echo Park – All Star Stickers. (Adhere with pop dot.)
- Cover basketball on background with larger basketball sticker from Echo Park – All Star Stickers. Adhere with pop dots to add dimension.
- Trim chevron pattern from name strip of Echo Park – All Star Court Paper and adhere to left of left photo.
- To right of photos, add title using alpha stickers and chipboard numbers.
- Accent title with three star stickers from Echo Park – All Star Stickers. (Adhere with pop dots.)
fan 1 fan 2 layout by Amy Wheeler
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)