- Start with sheet of white cardstock for your base.
- Trim sheet of Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper (baseball) down to 11×11 square and adhere to base.
- Cut 8×12 section of Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper (blue stripe) and adhere as shown. *I punched one edge with a border punch.
- Adhere three 4×5 photos on top of blue stripe paper as shown.
- Add 1/2″ strip of Echo Park – Grand Slam Diamond Paper (stitching) to left of photos.
- Cut “Take Me Out To The Ball Game” section from Echo Park – Grand Slam Journaling, mat on red cardstock and adhere as shown between 2nd and 3rd photos.
- Cut a 3-banner section from banner sticker on Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers and add to upper left corner.
- Place baseball player sticker from Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers in lower left corner.
- Add title as shown and journal to complete the layout.
Scrappin’ Stuff Supplies:
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Baseball Paper – http://www.scrappinstuff.com/store/baseball-c-5/echo-park-grand-slam-baseball-paper-p-14031
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Diamond Paper – http://www.scrappinstuff.com/store/baseball-c-5/echo-park-grand-slam-diamond-paper-p-14046
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Journaling – http://www.scrappinstuff.com/store/baseball-c-5/echo-park-grand-slam-journaling-p-14037
- Echo Park – Grand Slam Stickers – http://www.scrappinstuff.com/store/baseball-c-5/echo-park-grand-slam-stickers-p-14043
- White cardstock
- red cardstock
- border punch
- red alphabet stickers
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)