Another Great layout by one of our Design Team Members, Jolene Johnston
Moxxie – Line-up Paper
Adorn It – Grand Slam Paper
Adorn It – Play Ball Twill Ribbon
Little Extras – Baseball Laser Cut
Eyelet Outlet – Baseball Bat Brads
American Crafts cardstock
Hobby Lobby ribbon
- Use two sheets of Grand Slam paper, turning so that printed text is in the lower left and right corners of entire two-page layout.
- Trim two baseball strips from Line-Up paper.
- Hand cut lower edges of stars on the tops of each Grand Slam paper. Adhere baseball strips to Grand Slam paper, tucking strips under the hand cut star points.
- Print five photos and mat on white then black cardstock.
- Trim baseball words strip from Line-Up paper. Select two photos and trim strips of words paper slightly longer than two selected photos. Adhere photos overlapping words strips.
- Trim two lengths of Play Ball Twill ribbon. Adhere to layout, tucked under select photos as shown. Adhere other photos as desired.
- Hand cut large star top point on left side of layout. Hand cut two baseball bats from Line-Up paper and assemble as shown, tucking photo under star point.
- Hand cut large star left point on right side of layout. Adhere journaling block with right edge tucked under star point.
- Adhere Baseball Laser Cut with pop dots on right side of layout, clustering with two Baseball Bat Brads.
- Tie two knots in ribbon and attach to embellishment clusters as shown.
Click Here for printable directions and to order all the products you need to create this layout.