This would make a great Christmas gift of those Summertime Memories. Niccole Burns made this beautiful frame using some of our Boating products
- One picture
- 8” x 8” wood frame
- Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Sunsoaked
- Foam brush
- Paper trimmer
- Scrappin’ Sports Defining Boating Paper
- Four different shades of blue cardstock
- Color Box Frost White Pigment Ink
- Reminisce Boating Rub-ons
- Karen Foster Boating Collage Paper
- Eyelet Outlet Anchor Quicklet Eyelets
- Eyelet setter
- Three 6” pieces of ribbon(s)
- Glass or cup
- One piece of dark yellow cardstock
- Paint the wood frame.
- Cut an 8” x 1 ½” piece of the first blue cardstock.
- Cut an 8” x 2” piece of the second blue cardstock.
- Cut an 8” x 2 ½” piece of the Defining Boating paper.
- Cut an 8” x 3” piece of the third blue cardstock.
- Cut an 8” x 3 ½” piece of the fourth blue cardstock.
- Tear one of the long edges on each piece of blue cardstock and the Defining Boating paper. Distress the torn edge with white ink.
- Layer two of the blue pieces, then the Defining boating piece, then the other two pieces of blue to make “waves,” and adhere together.
- Apply the “on the boat” rub-on.
- Set three anchor eyelets in the waves you created. String a piece of ribbon though each eyelet.
- Adhere the waves and ribbons to the frame. Trim the ribbon on the edge.
- Using the bottom of glass or cup, trace a circle on the dark yellow cardstock. Cut it out and adhere ¾ of the circle to the upper-left hand corner of the frame.
- Apply “boat,” “h20” and “on the water” rub-ons to the frame.
- Cut the words “lake” and “waves” out of the Boating Collage paper. Cut the word “boat” out of the Defining Boating paper. Adhere to frame.
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)