These photos have to be the most adorable soccer player I’ve ever seen!!!! I love how Design Team member Tanya Smith journaled around the photos and how she really “spiced” up the grungeboard letters.
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Memory Cafe Soccer Lace Die
- Cat’s Eye Charcoal ink
- Ranger Grungeboard
- MLYB Sports Journaling block
- Pink paint
- Pop dots
- Corner rounder
- Use White Cardstock as base
- Adhere Memory Café Lace Die onto the center of the white cardstock
- Mount photos using black and pink cardstock and adhere to layout.
- Place MLYB Journaling block onto layout as shown
- Paint Grungeboard letters with Pink Paint
- When letters are dry detail as shown in close-up below.
- Use black pen to detail around outside of Lace Diecut
- Journal on the inside of the pink photo border
The Littlest Fury Layout by Tanya Smith