4-H projects aren’t complete until they have been documented with the perfect scrapbook page and Amy Wheeler definitely came up with a great one!
- It Takes Two – 4-H Pledge Paper
- It Takes Two – 4-H Words Paper
- PNM – 4-H (diecut)
- MLYB – Say What? Clear Cuts Journaling Pieces – The Story
- Black Cardstock
- White cardstock (scrap)
- Black brads
- Black alphabet (I used foam Thickers)
- Start with the sheet of It Takes Two – 4-H Pledge Paper for your base.
- Using a paper trimmer, starting from the right hand side of the page, cut into the paper 10-1/2” both above and below the next to bottom row of the white “4-H” strip on the It Takes Two – 4-H Pledge Paper.
- Trim It Takes Two – 4-H Words Paper down to 10-1/2” x 10-1/4”.
- Take “it happened like this” journaling piece from MLYB – Say What? Clear Cuts Journaling Pieces – The Storyand mat on scrap of white cardstock.
- On left side of It Takes Two – 4-H Words Paper, about ½” from top, cut a half circle out (make sure it’s a bit larger than the journaling piece you selected).
- Adhere It Takes Two – 4-H Words Paper to the right side of the page, just under the two lines of black text on the base paper flipping the cut out strip over the white patterned paper.
- Mat photos on black cardstock and adhered the mat right hand side of page.
- Adhere journaling piece inside cut out semi-circle on left hand side of page.
- Back PNM – 4-H diecut open “H”s with black cardstock scraps and adhere to lower right corner of page.
- Place title sideways along left hand side of photos. (I added three brads after my title.)
- Attach black brads to page along overlapping “4-H” strip between each “4-H”.
- Attach three brads above top right edge of photo mat.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.