This year legos were the big wish list item for Christmas at our house, so I wanted to capture some photos of the excitement from Christmas morning and the details about why my son loves them. I love how the brick paper is embossed to copy the texture of the Legos. It adds so much to this layout!
Creative Imaginations – Classic Blue Brick Embossed Paper
Creative Imaginations – Classic Green Brick Embossed Paper
Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Grapefruit Bliss
Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Coconut Swirl
Eyelet Outlet – Building Blocks Brads
My Little Yellow Bicycle Journaling Card
Creative Impressions – Mini Brads – Primary
Cricut and Silhouette die cutting machines
American Crafts Slick Writer
- Use blue brick paper as layout base.
- Hand cut block border from green brick paper and adhere with pop dots to right side of layout.
- Mat photos with white cardstock or remaining piece of green brick paper.
- Adhere select photos to right side of layout, tucking under brick border as shown.
- Add brick brads to border grouping as shown.
- Cluster additional photos with matted journaling block, adding brick brads at the corners for extra embellishment.
- Die cut title from white and yellow cardstock. Adhere to layout using mini brad to dot the “i” in mania.
Layout by Jolene Johnston
Click Here for printable instructions and to purchase the products you’ll need to create this layout.