- I started with a sheet of yellow cardstock for my base.
- Next, I lined up my three trimmed photos against the left edge of the page.
- I added scrap strips of American Crafts – Junior Varnish We Won Paper along the top and bottom of these three photos.
- For my five other photos, I cut them into circles and made green mats for them. I positioned the circle photos in a semi-circle at the end of my row of photos. I overlapped the circles and raised every other one up with pop dots.
- I cut a journaling card from MLYB – Say What? Journal Tablets – Sports in half and adhered part of it above my photos and the remaining section below them.
- I added my title using Thickers – Chipboard Letterman – Emerald and American Crafts – Junior Treehouse Printed Chipboard Pieces (the baseball under the “1”).
- To complete the page, I drew a border around the edges with a black pen.
- Thickers – Chipboard Letterman – Mustard
- Thickers – Chipboard Letterman – Emerald
- American Crafts – Junior Varnish We Won Paper
- American Crafts – Junior Treehouse Printed Chipboard Pieces
- MLYB – Say What? Journal Tablets – Sports
- Yellow and green cardstock
- black pen
Layout by Amy Wheeler
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.
(Visited 106 times, 1 visits today)