Sports themed layouts aren’t always about playing sports! Sometimes our kids just want a sports filled birthday Party and here’s a great layout by Amy Wheeler that shows how to use those sports products for just that occassion!
- Thickers – Chipboard Letterman – Mustard
- American Crafts – Junior Varnish We’re #1 Paper
- American Crafts – Junior Varnish King Me Paper
- American Crafts – Junior Treehouse Printed Chipboard Pieces
- MLYB – Say What? Journal Tablets – Sports
- Navy cardstock
- White alphabet stickers
- red pen
- I started with two sheets of navy cardstock for the base of my 2-page layout.
- Next, I trimmed my six photos to fit in one long row stretching across the entire layout.
- I cut two 1” strips of the American Crafts – Junior Varnish We’re #1 Paper and adhered them along the top of the page before adhering my photos directly below it.
- Then I trimmed two 1” strips of American Crafts – Junior Varnish King Me Paper and adhered them directly below my photos.
- I positioned my title using white alphabet stickers and the Thickers – Chipboard Letterman –Mustard in the lower right hand corner of the layout.
- Finally, I positioned my journaling card from the MLYB – Say What? Journal Tablets – Sports and I added chipboard accents from American Crafts – Junior Treehouse Printed Chipboard Pieces.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.