Our Taekwondo studio uses two-tone belts for certain levels of advancement, so I found a way to tweak a pre-made scrapbook title to fit my project. I carefully cut apart two separate lasercut titles, rearranged and layered the pieces to create a custom look. I also used the same piece of patterned paper for the background of my pages but covered the printed “Tae Kwon Do” on the right page to highlight the personalized lasercut title. I made sure to write details in the journaling about the kind of board break my son had to complete and the name of his testing judge. Since photos from belt tests can easily start to look alike, I made sure to capture some specific memories for this particular event. Now we can all look back on this day and remember my son’s accomplishment with pride!
- Crafters Outpost – Blue Belt Lil’ Liner
- Crafters Outpost – Red Belt Lil’ Liner
- Stamping Station – Tae Kwon Do Antique Paper
- Stamping Station – Tae Kwon Do Grunge Sticker
- Bazzill Canvas Cardstock – Pomegranate
- Bazzill Smoothies Cardstock – Coconut Swirl
- Cat’s Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Charcoal
- Toxica font
- Use black cardstock as layout base.
- Trim 2 sheets of Tae Kwon Do Antique Paper to 11″ tall x 11.5 “wide. Ink edges and adhere to black cardstock as shown.
- Mat photos with red or white cardstock as desired.
- Carefully trim two belt Lil’ Liner titles and layer together to create custom title.
- Trim white cardstock to 2″ x 12″ and adhere to right side of layout, covering Tae Kwon Do words.
- Adhere Lil’ Liner title to white cardstock strip.
- Print journaling on white cardstock, trim and ink the edges.
- Choose Tae Kwon Do Grunge Stickers to match photos. Adhere all items as shown.
Click Here for printable instructions and to order all the products you’ll need to create this layout.
Red/Blue Belt Layout by Jolene Johnston